Determine your screen type.
Find Your Privacy Filter: If you aren’t sure about your desktop screen size, just take a tape & measure the screen diagonally, excluding the frame. Use your measurements to select the correct size privacy filter.
Step 1: Observe the type of screen you have
- Look at your device, is the bezel raised or flat?
- A raised bezel will have a raised frame
- A flat bezel will have edge-to-edge touching the sides of your frame.
Step 2: Measure Your Computer Monitor Screen
- With a raised bezel, you have to measure the height (H), and width (W) of the viewing area of your bezel.
- With a flat bezel, you will need to measure full height and width, making sure to measure from edge to edge.